Atlanta Commercial and Security Fences
Atlanta Commercial and Security Fences
Fenceworks of Georgia installs commercial security fences across the state of Georgia to protect and secure businesses and commercial properties of all types. Commercial fences are crucial to maintaining security on your property. They are great for protecting your business from trespassers or hazards and we also specialize in creating custom secure entry gates to ensure maximum protection for your property.
There is no more images
4 Reasons Your Business Should Have Commercial Fencing
The primary job of most fences is to provide you with better security. Wooden privacy fences are great for keeping safe from prying eyes but they tend to provide cover for the criminals as well. A good commercial fence should limit access and let you see everything that is happening on the other side of the fence as well. A strong fence coupled with a security camera form the basis for most commercial security systems.
An Attractive Appearance
In a commercial setting, appearance is everything. If you install an intimidating wrought iron, aluminum or steel fence you can give potential clients the impression that you are upscale and serious or a sprawling wooden split rail fence can give the impression of being relaxed and homey. First impressions are important and your fence is usually the first thing a client will see.
A commercial fence can reduce your liability by providing a barrier between safe and restricted areas. It will also ensure that you have clearly marked boundaries on where people can go on your property and where they can’t.
If your clients would like to keep a low profile and prefer to come and go in privacy, a wooden privacy fence would be a good investment. Or if your company operates in a residential community, you may want not want to be distracted by your neighbors.
Types Of Commercial Fencing
Commercial fencing has one of the most expansive material lists of all the fence types because they can be used in so many different situations. At FenceWorks of Georgia, we offer:
- Commercial Metal Fences
- Commercial Pool Fences
- Commercial Security Fences
- Commercial Railings
- Commercial Wood Fences
- 8ft Commercial Fences
- Commercial Vinyl Fences
- Commercial Chain Link Fences
- Commercial Gates
Commercial fencing can also include barbed wire, ornamental iron, razor wire, aluminum, galvanized steel, and heavy industrial fencing.
Chain Link Fencing
Chain link fences are by far the most common type of commercial fence because they are:
- Economical – Chain link is fairly inexpensive when compared to other fencing materials like wood or vinyl.
- Durable – Chain link is extremely hard to damage. Since it is flexible, it can withstand falling limbs and high winds much better than other fences. It is also surprisingly difficult to cut through which allows for added security.
- Versatile – Chain link can be used in almost any environment or situation. Plus it can be combined with barbed wire or razor wire to create a truly formidable barrier.
The problems with using chain link fencing are that it is:
- Not as attractive as other materials – Chain link has a very utilitarian look that not everyone likes. Plus, if they are not maintained they can start to rust which will make it look even worse.
- Easily seen through – That makes it perfect for commercial situations where you need to keep an eye on what’s going on but it does not help you if you want privacy.
Aluminum or Steel Fencing
Metal fencing is such as aluminum, steel or even wrought iron can be a bit more costly than chain link, but a lot of companies believe it is worth every cent. These types of fences are often seen surrounding large corporate headquarters and important public buildings for several reasons. Aluminum and steel fences provide:
- Security – Metal fences cannot be cut through easily so your only choice is to climb over if you want to circumvent one. This is why many aluminum, steel or wrought iron fences have decorative but sharp post toppers. They may look fantastic but climbing over some of these artistic designs can be just as dangerous as climbing over barbed wire. A lot of times these fences will be combined with brick to give it an old world, sophisticated look but it also makes the fence that much more impenetrable.
- Durability – When it comes to durability, steel and wrought iron leave other fencing materials like wood and vinyl in the dust. They hold up to damage that would destroy other fences and can last for years looking the same as the day they were installed.
From Our Clients
Leave Your Company’s Security Up To The Experts
FenceWorks of Georgia uses the highest quality materials for our commercial fences because we understand how important they are to secure your business. We also back each security fence installation with a 10 year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials so you can rest easy knowing that you are protected. If you are in need of a commercial fence for your business, call us today to talk to an expert and get a free estimate.