A Leader of Atlanta, GA Fence Installation
The FenceWorks of Georgia Difference
As a locally owned and operated business, we take great pride in offering our clients a high level of customer satisfaction and exceptional work quality. Our specialists help people throughout the Atlanta area with full service fence installation as well as repair and maintenance. We work on fence types ranging from wooden fences to metal, chain link, and commercial or residential secure entry.
Quality work, satisfied clients and competitive prices are the key concepts that separate FenceWorks of Georgia from other local fencing experts. Our close-knit, experienced team of project managers, installation experts, wood craftsmen, and customer service representatives are qualified and ready to meet all of your fencing needs throughout the Atlanta metro area. If you would like to learn more about our services and products, please call us at 770-452-9900 so we can discuss the details of your project and get you a free estimate.
We build more than fences at FenceWorks of Georgia
We build strong relationships with the community as well as the people within it. We want people to know they can depend on us to help them enjoy their home for years to come by installing beautiful fences that stand the test of time.
When you are looking for a new fence, there are so many different styles and types to choose from that making a final decision may seem impossible. Our fencing specialists can answer any questions you may have plus suggest options and features that will help you to decide on the perfect fence for your needs. The fence you choose will depend on the answers to questions like these:
- Do you live in a residential, rural or urban setting?
- Is it for your home or your business?
- What is your budget for your fencing project?
- Are you more concerned with security, privacy or aesthetics?
Strong fences make good neighbors
That saying has been around for a long time because it is so true. People purchase a home to have a place that they can go where no one can bother them. But when you escape to your backyard for a little time to yourself, the close proximity of your neighbor can easily spoil the illusion of privacy. That is where a good fence becomes crucial. You need a little separation between your property and the next so pets, children and other visitors can’t just wander around on your property. Plus, a solid privacy fence will keep anyone from spying on you when you are trying to relax. To fully enjoy your home, you need a well built, professionally installed fence whether it be for privacy, marking a boundary, protecting a pool or just adding a homey aesthetic.
The specialists at Fenceworks of Georgia are dedicated to quality
We make our clients this promise:
“We promise to provide you with high quality work at the lowest competitive pricing. We will always start and complete our jobs on time and when we make appointments or promises, we keep them!”
We can provide any fence to meet your needs
Our experts can assist you with:
- Chain link fences. Chain link is extremely versatile and can be used in either a commercial or residential setting. We can help you with backyard fences, security fence, pet fences and many more.
- Wooden fences. These types of fences vary depending on what the clients require. We can help you with a wooden boundary fence, privacy fence, pool fence, picket fence as well as many others.
- Security fences and entry systems. When you need to secure a property you can use many different types of material like galvanized metal, chain link, wrought iron, brick and mortar and stone. We can help you to install strong and durable fences to protect your home or business plus install a gate system to let you control who has access.
Our services are not limited to installation only, we also offer:
- Fence repair
- Fence removal
- Secure entry system installation for both residential and commercial customers
FAQ about getting started with a fence installation
Before you begin the installation of your new fence, you should ask one of our fencing specialists about:
- What kind of materials do they recommend for your fence and why those materials?
- What is the procedure for replacing or repairing your fence?
- When they give an estimate, how often do they run under or over that estimate?
- What type of warranty do they provide for the fence in question?
- What do your other clients have to say about your work?